Looking for some information? You are probably in the right place. This is where we publish our new timetables, fee schedules and calendars. Still have questions? Just give us a call and we would be happy to help you find what you need.
Unit enrolment and changing your enrolment
- ACT Variation of Enrolment Form (in case you need to withdraw or change your enrolment)
- ACT Unit Enrolment Form
- ACT Application for Suspension or Extension of Course Form
- ACT Application to Graduate Form
- ACT Change of Course Form
- Vose Training Unit Enrolment Form
- Vose Training Variation of Enrolment Form
Australian College of Theology
Our higher degree courses are accredited through the Australian College of Theology. Students enrolled in degree programs accredited through the Australian College of Theology should familiarise themselves with their policies.
Our courses are open to all qualified applicants, however please note that Vose College is not CRICOS registered and cannot accept international students.
There are a variety of ways in which you can demonstrate your suitability for studying at Vose:
- A Western Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) of 65 or its equivalent.
- Previous formal study at TAFE or another tertiary level institute.
- Results in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test conducted by the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre.
- Demonstrate through life experience, maturity and motivation that you will be able to finish the course of study.
To enrol in the Master of Divinity, Graduate Diploma of Divinity or Graduate Diploma of Christian Studies you need a degree or equivalent qualification in a non-theological field.
If you have relevant study or experience, you can apply for credit and/or Recognition of Prior Learning. These recognise competencies you already have. In this way they may receive advanced standing, with both credit and exemption. This will usually require some form of assessment, which may be by a portfolio of material. Further details are available on request.
If you have studied previously, either at Vose or elsewhere, get in touch with the Student Services team, and see if your previous study will give you credit towards your chosen course at Vose.