Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
This course is a nationally recognised management training course designed for Christians who are committed to becoming effective leaders and change agents in their local churches.
About the Course
The Diploma of Leadership and Management is highly innovative, interactive and practical course trained by leaders who are currently active in their own world. The assessments are carried out in a mix of online and workshop settings related to your work environment, and participants also get to network with other great leaders and ministers while they learn.
To gain entry into the Vose Diploma of Leadership and Management you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 3-years leadership/ministry experience,
- Be sponsored by your church or organisation throughout the duration of the course,
- Complete the application process,
- Possessing language, literacy and numeracy skills appropriate for successful engagement with the Diploma of Leadership and Management.
This course consists of 12 units in total. They follow the following structure:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence (BSBLDR501)
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development (BSBWOR501)
- Manage people performance (BSBMGT502)
- Manage operational plan (BSBMGT517)
- Manage budgets and financial plans (BSBFIM501)
- Manage risk (BSBRSK501)
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR502)
- Lead and manage team effectiveness (BSBWOR502)
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff (BSBHRM405)
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY UNITS
- Facilitate continuous improvement (BSBMGT516)
- Undertake project work (BSBPMG522)
- Manage meetings (BSBADM502)
The Diploma of Leadership and Management is run predominantly online with a number of optional face-to-face intensive on offer in different locations.
Fees and Charges
|DIPLOMA OF MINISTRY||INDIVIDUAL UNIT COST||FULL COURSE COST|
The Diploma of Leadership and Management is currently not available for international students.